Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Date Night

You know those feelings you get right before the first date? The excitement, the nerves, the sense of anticipation and possibility, the idea that this could very well be the start of something big... I'm feeling all those things as I await our first advice question!

Rome wasn't built in a day, and I suppose Ann Landers wasn't either. On the plus side, the site has had a couple hundred page views since launching last week, a few comments on the 'who pays for dinner' post, and even a couple of followers on Twitter. On the flip side, well, it's hard to dispense advice if no one asks for some :)

Like someone entering the dating world, though, I'm staying positive and refusing to get discouraged. So here are a couple of helpful reminders as we get off the ground:

* Email me, the Equal Time Guy, at dearequaltimeguy@gmail.com. Anything related to dating and relationship is fair game. Ask away on all things love. Heck, I'll even offer a few thoughts on what you should have for dinner tonight if you just can't decide on the menu. As our old friend Encyclopedia Brown used to say, no case is too small (and I won't even charge you the 25 cents fee).

* Follow me on twitter @equaltimeguy.

* Offer your thoughts in the comments section below my posts.

I know in my bones this site will be helpful and fun - we just need a little push to get started. Hope to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment