Monday, April 25, 2011

Hello World (Part III)

In Part I, I explained the purpose of this blog. In Part II, I told you a little bit about me. For this third and final installment of introductory posts,  here's how the process will work:

You can contact me directly at the following email address: dearequaltimeguy@gmail.com. As the email address makes clear, you can address each letter simply: "Dear Equal Time Guy..." Each letter I receive will be posted on the blog, along with my response. Again, your letters to me will get posted, so don't include anything that you wouldn't want others to see. Depending on how often I receive questions, my aim is to post regularly - at least a couple of times per week, and hopefully more so if traffic increases.

The comments section for each post will be open as well. They will be moderated by me to ensure that the conversation remains clean and civil. I welcome a diverse range of opinions, and I certainly won't hesitate to allow comments that disagree with me - as long as they're respectful.

That's basically it - pretty simple and straightforward, I hope. I am really excited to kick things off. The blog is set. My inbox is open. Love is in the air.

Let's go find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment